Robotic Empire just released the fourth pressing of one of the best heavy albums ever made, Torche’s “In Return”. If you don’t already have this, it is simply a “must buy”. The new pressings include:
* 200 of POLLEN (translucent yellow & orangey mix with weird spots)
* 200 of WING SHADOW (clear w/ black winged blob insert)
* 400 of AMOEBA SEA (half cokebottle blue, half cokebottle green with faint spots)
* 400 of CREEPING MOON (light yellow w/ one random “planet” insert – looks nuts!)
* 400 of POMEGRANATE (semi-translucent maroon)
* 400 of PULP (swirly translucent pink with red spots)
This is a 10″ record that includes a CD and ridiculous gatefold packaging by John Dyer Baizley. You can get any of the new versions for $15 at RoboticEmpire.com.